NIKKI&KAT: love in heaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NIKKI&KAT: love in heaven

The ultimate forum for fans of both Nikki Sixx and Kat Von D, one of the hottest celebrity couples! ♥

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FOXNews ; November 4, 2009 ; Kat

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blitzy Sixx
Sixxually Insane
Blitzy Sixx

FOXNews ; November 4, 2009 ; Kat Empty
PostSubject: FOXNews ; November 4, 2009 ; Kat   FOXNews ; November 4, 2009 ; Kat I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 9:05 pm

So perhaps it is her relationship with Motley Crue’s Nikki Sixx that has helped heal those high school wounds, as the two spend their private time together studying the art of self-help.

“I learn so much from him – this is the most fruitful relationship I have ever had. We read a lot together and we are really into self-help books and wisdom books and it’s cool – I am constantly learning from him,” the “LA Ink” starlet explained. “We are big fans of the ‘Four Agreements’, ‘A New Earth’ and we just finished Dr. Drew’s new book which has made the most impact on me recently. He talks about narcissism and healthy ways to handle it. But (being in the public eye) is difficult – anybody who says it’s not is lying. Especially being in a relationship with someone who is also in the limelight makes it hard not to pay attention to some of the public’s feedback.”
Back to top Go down
https://nklove.board-directory.net

FOXNews ; November 4, 2009 ; Kat
Page 1 of 1